Users of Vocate Limited must agree to the following terms and conditions.
- Prices set by Vocate Ltd may vary without notice.
- All amounts owing to Vocate Ltd must be paid within 14 days of the date of invoice.
- Advertisements for positions must be paid in full before they will appear on Vocate Limited.
- Advertisements must be approved by a Vocate administrator before they will appear on Vocate Limited.
- Users must pay the amount of all invoices in full notwithstanding any errors or omissions in any advertisement.
- All prices listed on Vocate Ltd exclude GST unless specifically noted otherwise.
- It is the responsibility of Users to ensure they comply with the Human Rights Act 1993, the Employment Relations Act 2000 and all applicable legislation in recruiting staff and volunteers. Vocate Ltd will not accept advertisements that appear to be contrary to law.
- The advertiser indemnifies Vocate Ltd against all claims, actions, suits, liabilities, costs and expenses incurred on any account by Vocate Ltd as a result of the listing or intended listing of any advertisement by that advertiser on Vocate Ltd, or any related site.
- Vocate Ltd cannot and does not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading through the site or delivered via electronic mail through the site will be free of infection or viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other code that manifest contaminating or destructive properties. Advertisers are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy their particular requirements for accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to the site for the reconstruction of any lost data.
- Vocate Ltd makes every effort to avoid errors in advertisements. However, Vocate Ltd accepts no responsibility or liability for any errors and requires that advertisers check their advertisements for errors as soon as they are placed on the site. Any errors may be edited immediately.
- Vocate Ltd reserves the right to either edit, reject or remove any listing from its site for any reason whatsoever.
- You agree at all times to deal with any information or products provided by Vocate Ltd in a manner which abides by all applicable laws of New Zealand, or of any other relevant jurisdiction (including, without limitation, privacy and copyright laws).
- All users agree not to use the Web Site, for any of the following: Posting any franchise, pyramid scheme, “club membership”, multi-level marketing, distributorship or sales representative agency arrangement or other business opportunity which requires an up front or periodic payment, pays commissions only (no significant salary) or requires recruitment of others including, but not limited to, members, sub-distributors or sub-agents.
- Advertisers should only place job advertisements for permanent or volunteer positions for which they have permission to recruit.
- You agree to keep Vocate Ltd and its associates fully indemnified against any actual or contingent liabilities incurred in relation to any actions or claims brought by any person against Vocate Ltd as a result of an actual or alleged breach by you of any law, or such other actions or claims brought in relation to the provision of services by Vocate Ltd to you.
- You may not assign or transfer your rights and obligations to any other person without the written approval of Vocate Ltd (which will not be unreasonably withheld). If you are a company, any change in the effective control of you shall be deemed an assignment for the purpose of this clause.
- This agreement is governed by the laws of New Zealand.
- Vocate Ltd retains all intellectual property rights contained in any of the goods and services provided to you by Vocate Ltd, and you agree not to infringe any of Vocate Ltd’s rights without Vocate Ltd’s prior written consent.