We are inviting applications for our Administrator role based in Auckland Central.
Our long serving Administrator is finishing up in this role and will be hard to replace.
To undertake this role you will have:
- A positive disposition and ‘Can Do’ attitude.
- Good communication and customer service skills
- Excellent office administration skills and experience.
- Detail consciousness.
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Office, the ability to take dictation, and the ability to learn new computer based applications.
- The ability to multi-task and balance various work tasks.
- A desire to work where your efforts directly contribute to the support and expansion of Christian ministries throughout NZ.
Applicants who do not have direct property and administration experience of the nature described in the Position Description would need to clearly illustrate transferable skills and the ability to learn the role, in order to be considered.
This role does not currently involve financial administration.
TabTrust is a 120 year old business which operates commercial properties and other investments. The profits it generates are distributed to Baptist Christian works throughout NZ.
This is a Permanent Position which is part of a small, busy team. It involves work for 30 hours per week with provision for additional hours from time to time.
To obtain a copy of the Position Description please email email@example.com.