If you have the skills of leadership, coupled with good organisational and management capabilities, can provide excellent teaching and public speaking skills, have a passion for journeying with children on their spiritual journey with God, and have loads of energy, then we would be keen to hear from you.
Bethlehem Baptist Church has a large, vibrant and growing Children’s Ministry. The age range is from 0-11 years, where you would have oversight of three key staff, while being actively involved in the planning and delivery of the primary area.
The size of our ministry requires:
– a leader of leaders
– excellent public speaking
– Organisation and planning of Sunday morning program
– Oversight and organisation of outreach programs and events
– managerial/organisational skills overseeing staff and volunteers
– ability to oversee, plan, manage and to build critical relationships required to achieve delivery through others
– passion to take this large group into the future
If this position sounds interesting, and you have right to live and work in New Zealand, please email us expressing your interest, to firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and a covering letter describing why you’d like to join our team.